Speculative traders increased their bullish bets on Brent crude during the week ending October 2. This was in sharp contrast to WTI, where the speculators reduced their exposure as the discount to Brent crude continued to climb.
CommodityPoint was created to help to bring focus and clarity to the broad array of issues surrounding the wholesale trading of commodities. Our team provides expert analysis of market trends and, in particular, the technologies and applications supporting those that participate in regional
CommodityPoint CTRM Software Sourcebook 2012
On October - 8 - 2012 Articles of Interest
- OPEC explains crude oil price volatility
- Opec’s caution reflects fears of oil oversupply
- Hedge funds boost gold bull bets most in two months: Commodities
- CFTC: Bullish bets rise by 7% driven by corn, soybeans and gold
- ETP update: Gold reductions slowing - is the worst behind us?
- Balanced Portfolio: 1.8% down in May on bond market rout
- Don't trade commodities, invest in them
- Warning: ‘Prepare’ for commodity supercycle end
- Long-term bull market in commodities is not yet over: Jim Rogers
- Trade Navigator: Tuesday, June 4