Copper saw its momentum turn positive yesterday following a halt to the slide from 377 cents/lb which began in early October. News overnight that Chinese manufacturing PMI rose to a 13-month high, thereby signalling renewed expansion, also supported.
CommodityPoint was created to help to bring focus and clarity to the broad array of issues surrounding the wholesale trading of commodities. Our team provides expert analysis of market trends and, in particular, the technologies and applications supporting those that participate in regional
CommodityPoint CTRM Software Sourcebook 2012
On November - 22 - 2012 Articles of Interest
- OPEC explains crude oil price volatility
- Opec’s caution reflects fears of oil oversupply
- Hedge funds boost gold bull bets most in two months: Commodities
- CFTC: Bullish bets rise by 7% driven by corn, soybeans and gold
- ETP update: Gold reductions slowing - is the worst behind us?
- Balanced Portfolio: 1.8% down in May on bond market rout
- Don't trade commodities, invest in them
- Warning: ‘Prepare’ for commodity supercycle end
- Long-term bull market in commodities is not yet over: Jim Rogers
- Trade Navigator: Tuesday, June 4